Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Paper Roses Anniversary Review





I received the Steel Rose from Just Paper Roses to review. With mine and Joe's 11 year anniversary coming up fast this year in August I was so happy to get to review this item. I have recently got into reading what anniversary gifts are given for traditional ways and modern. I was kind of disappointed cause I never thought anything could be nice in aluminum from 10 year anniversary or steel in 11 year until I found this company. It was amazing at what they do with the steel and other materials to make such beautiful things out of it. I mean seriously I love this rose and think this is such a great way to share with that significant other your feelings. It is a great keepsake for many years and you never have to worry about watering it or it dying. I love the little base to it as well and love you can put it anywhere form a desk to a curio cabinet where ever you just want to look upon it. They have so many unique things on their site and I know I'm completely sold on the items they have. I never knew some things in steel could be so pretty, because of this I'm really lookin forward to this anniversary in so many ways. I just got to narrow down to exactly what I want to buy Joe now cause its so hard to pick. So if you want a special but very meaningful present for your anniversary with your spouse or significant other then check out Just Paper Roses.





JustDeskRose™ Steel (11 YR Anniversary) - $19.95




I received the rose and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

0 amazing comments: