Thursday, February 10, 2011

Backroom Creations Review





I received this cute Christmas bag from Backroom Creations on etsy to review. I have to admit it looked so cute on the site and when I got it I was even more blown away with how much more it was attractive I love it. You can tell alot of time and effort went into this beautiful bag. I really wish I would've gotten this around Christmas time but I can sport it more this Christmas thankfully. Although alot of good things about this shop and what they have to offer I was left disappointed. Lack of communication with the store owner and then I ordered this back in November and just got it this month I mean really seriously. Although the owner did message me a couple times with the reason of school and such was in the way of shipping out I tried to understand that but it takes 3 months to send something I mean if you were to buy something would you go through this as well. I can't say I actually recommend this shop if you want fast shipping but if you don't mind the wait this may be a good choice for you cause they have pretty stuff either way as you will see below. I hope everyone understands I try to be truthful on everything I review and I normally review things I love so their is less negative but if there is something negative I feel I need to share with ya'll hope ya'll understand. Feel free to check out Backroom Creations if you like.




Check out some of their items in there shop....

Repurposed Game Tile Charm - Fibromyalgia Awareness Charm -with 30 inch ball chain - $8.99




Repurposed Game Tile Charm with Fleur de Lis Bale on back- Fleur de Lis on Black and Pink Background Charm ONLY - $4.99




Vintage Handkerchief Apron Skirted UniTee - Everyday Dress Up for A Newborn Rose Embroidered Hankie - $6.99




Vintage Handkerchief Sleeve Tank Top -Small Purple with Teal Blue Floral Hankie
- $15.00



Also Learn About them below
Profile
Blog



I received nothing but the item shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: