Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Goodwin Greetings Review





I received the necklace and earrings from Goodwin Greetings on etsy to review. I have gotten to work with this great store before and was honored to get to work with them again. I love the jewelry this store carries all so unique and just absolutely beautiful. I love the cute little bag this stuff came in and the necklace was absolutely beautiful. I did give the necklace to a friend and she absolutely loves it. It is so casual yet elegant at the same time greatly made and goes great with a nice outfit but also can be worn with blue jeans as well. She wears it everyday now so I was so happy she loved it and she plans on buying more stuff from them in the future. The earrings I'm not gonna lie I love love love dragonflies so these couldn't be any prettier and there not real big yet still big enough to see when wearing them. Again these are another item you can wear with anything and still look stylish. This is definitely one of the shops on etsy I have enjoyed workin with let along enjoying there great quality items. I have had no issues from anything I have got from this store. I recommend anyone checkin out Goodwin Greetings I really don't think you will have any issues and still be able to find something you or whoever your buying for that all of ya'll will love to death.






Here are some other great items in her shop....

Round Green Glass Pendant on Silver Plated Chain - $6.99




MOM Heart Earrings with the Option of Having Your Childrens Birthstone Added
- $5.49




Pink and White Beaded Heart Pendant on a White Ribbon Necklace Cord
- $5.00




Cute as a button Adjustable Ring - $3.00



Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)

Profile
Other Store
Daughters Store

I received nothing but the earrings and necklace shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: