Monday, December 20, 2010

You Know What Is Annoying Me.....

Ok so I know I'm a little strange but two words I have noticed alot of in the blogging world that drives me bonkers I just have to get this off my chest. Ok the first word is FRUGAL I mean like what is that it seriously was never taught to me in school it almost sounds like some kind of fungus or something ha ha told you I'm not right. From what I have got seems like its like cheap stuff and if so why not just say cheap! The other word is Savy or Savvy or Saavy or how ever its is supposed to be spelled seen it all those ways. Anyways to me this only sounded good when it came out of Johnny Depps mouth in Pirates of the Caribbean and seriously he could say anything and I really don't have to understand it to like how he said it. Pk so here I'm dumb what in the world does Savy mean anyways? Someone enlighten me on these words and if you feel the same as me let me know please...

3 amazing comments:

Michele said...

There are a few words that drive me crazy, too - luscious is a big one...just sounds kinda nasty!

supremevision said...

I must agree that both words are WAYYYYY overused. I think someone should have a giveaway that includes a thesaurus....I think I may even make a new post that includes synonyms for them...thanks for the inspiration!! Happy Monday!

Danyale N. said...

@Michele yeah luscious does sound kinda nasty I agree I have the worst time spelling that word anyways ha ha..

@Supremevision I'm glad I could help you out in my world of insanity ha ha. But they are way over used definitely.