Saturday, December 4, 2010

ThreadsnDotz Review





I received a Christmas Santa Stocking from ThreadsnDotz on etsy to review. I figured this year we would decide to get stockings to hang around the house for decoration yet can still fill it at the same time with small gifts well when I saw this I knew I had to have it. This was so pretty in the shop but after I received it I was very pleased. It looks so much nicer in person and you can tell alot of work and care went into making this item and they did such a great job with it. I love it, now granted its much bigger than I thought thats what I get for not reading the measurements but I was happy because me and Joe decided to share this big stocking for great candies and small gifts for each other and hang it on our bedroom door since we don't have a fireplace. Aimee is the owner and she was such a pleasure to work with and she really cares for her customers you can tell and will do anything to try to make you happy, she has so many nice items in her shop so you definitely need to check her store out. The quality is high end and the shipping was fast as well so for any Christmas items you aren't done shopping for or some extra goodies or just after the holidays check out ThreadsnDotz on etsy for some great items I recommend her store.





Here are some other great items in their shop....


Flannel christmas tote - $9.50



Lemon zinger Grocery bag - $15.00



Oregon duck teddy bear - $12.00




Bright flower newborn size dress
- $12.00




Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)
Profile

I received nothing but the christmas stocking shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: