Friday, December 3, 2010

Sew Fun Bags Review





I received this puppy faced small bag from Sew Fun Bags on etsy to review. I got this pretty fast and it was even cuter in person, I tell you. Anyways we do these small bags so I know what to look for and first off I love that its reversible i thought it was so cute when I saw it I didn't even read that part so that was just a major pleasant surprise when I got it and saw that. I got this for a friend for Christmas for her cell phone cause she is always losing this. She is a major dog person but I love for some reason she doesn't want the puppys faces out she cant just make this cool little brown bag gotta love it. From what I have seen it is made very well and strong and it holds cell phones and mp3 players and if you got a small enough camera which I have seen you could even use one of these for them... So many uses for these cute small bags the list goes on. Anyways it has been a pleasure working with this shop and I do recommend them and hope ya'll will check them out. I love all the fun quirky bags they have and I have seen several I want or know someone in my family or friends would want. Sew Fun Bags will probably be where I can get me some presents next year for birthdays and such.




Here are some other great items in their shop....


Chinese Dragon purse - $20.00



Tropical fish bag - $50.00




Siamese Cat painted zipper tote bag
- $50.00



Leaf design reversible mini bag - $8.00



Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)
Profile
Website
Another Store

I received nothing but the little bag shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: