Monday, December 27, 2010

Reverse a Purse Review





I received the Contemporary Purse Body Wrap in Brown Faux Leather & Black Plus the Diva & Garden Covers from Reverse A Purse to review. Now upfront I'm a purse freak I guess where most women are into shoes I have always been addicted to purses of all colors and sizes I'm always changing my purses cause I get bored with them easily. I was so excited about trying these because you use the same purse yet change the covers so makes you feel like you always have a new purse by changing the covers every time you feel you need a new one. Sadly it didn't get rid of my addiction cause I already bought a new one too ha ha but this is still great to my collection that way it matches other of my outfits. I love the idea it doesn't take long to put the covers on and go same with turning them inside out to change the cover. The purses themselves are very nice kinda bigger than I thought guess these specific ones would be like a medium size purse but that's fine too carries more. They are made high quality and match any outfit even if you just take the covers off and carry the black or brown purse. Now at first I didn't think it mattered if the color markings they have on their site mattered but the garden one I tried on the brown purse and it clashed badly luckily enough the black purse takes to both of my covers but I have been wantin a brown purse forever now. This is a really good company so next time you want a new purse try just changing the cover and get you a Reverse A Purse.














Contemporary Purse Body Wrap - Brown Faux Leather - $37.95



Contemporary Purse Body Wrap - Black Faux Leather - $37.95



Contemporary Purse Cover Garden - $23.95



Contemporary Purse Cover Diva - $23.95



Also check out and keep up with them in their social networking sites

Facebook
Twitter

I received the purses and covers shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

0 amazing comments: