Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pup Light Review





I received this great lighted collar from Pup Light to review. This is a very great invention and I was so glad to get to try this out. Although I don't walk my dog because i live in the country and I can let my dog out and then call her and she comes right back, my mom has issues with hers because they will take off down the street. So she takes them out and our back door light doesn't light up no where near enough of our backyard like it needs to. Anyways I got this super fast and I love how it sizes from a small dog up to a big dog and is super stretchy as well so its not choking your dog. Although I wouldn't use this for a everyday collar because too easy to get out of over there head we have already found this out when my moms dog got loose that or she is too smart for our own good. Anyways my mom uses it by clipping over her collar and turning on the light it is so bright and lights up the whole back yard, which is good when we live near woods and you never know what comes out of there. Anyways my mom is better off with this due to not worrying about what she steps on, we love it because we don't have to worry about my mom falling in the backyard anymore cause she can't see, and my moms dog likes it cause now she can see whats goin on in the yard which she needs due to bein a older dog she is goin blind. All in all for any dog walkers of any kind whether you walk around your yard down the street or whatever Pup Light is great to have with you for many reasons.








Click The Image To Got Buy



PupLight™ patented design features:

  • Three ultra-bright LED lights that illuminate up to 200 ft.
  • Rugged, water resistant construction
  • Easy-on, elastic collar for comfort
Small 1.5" High x 2"Wide
Lightweight 2.5 Ounces
Bright & Long Lasting 3 Ultra-Bright White LED's illuminates up to 200ft. in front of your dog & 70ft. to the side

Your dog is visible from 3 blocks away & 1.5 blocks from behind

Light shines brightly for over 150 hours.

Rim keeps light from shining in your dog's eyes
Durable Made of Polycarbonate Plastic and Nylon
Water Resistant Resistant to rain and splashing
Easy of Use Worn below existing collar. Simply slip over your dog's head or snap it on with its slide release buckles
Adjustable Adjustable light should be set so brightest light shines 5 to 15 feet in front of your dog
Collar Attachment Keeps hair away from light

Keeps light low beneath your dog's head
Replaceable Batteries Uses AAA batteries
I received nothing but the pup light shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.