Monday, December 6, 2010

New England Coffee Review





I received three different kinds of coffee, Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon Sticky Bun, & Gingerbread Cookie from New England Coffee to review. Although my mom loves coffee she has never been big into flavored coffees but that is where me and my husband come in the picture I love both and Joe only drinks flavored coffee. Anyways I knew right off the bat that Joe would love the pumpkin spice due to around Christmas they sell pumpkin coffee in our convenient stores and he loves that. He had to try that one first matter fact the day I got it and he said it was just as good if not better than the ones we sell around here. I'm not a big pumpkin person so I figure that was on him but I will say it smelled so great just like the real thing. The gingerbread cookie Joe said was good not his favorite but still not bad at all. The cinnamon sticky bun smelled so great I couldn't wait to try that one with Joe. I was so glad it tasted as good as it smelled. These coffees have there on distinct taste and they taste just as they say they do no gimmicks. You can tell in the taste though that there great blend coffee and not cheap stuff that you can buy. I don't know about you but I can't just drink any kind of coffee so to get a taste as good as the New England Coffee without spendin a arm and a leg is great cause the only others I drink are name brands so this makes a major difference and I recommend tryin it for yourself.





Any Flavored Coffee - 1 lb. bag - $7.50

Cinnamon Sticky Bun



Gingerbread Cookie



Pumpkin Spice



Shop Online

Where To Buy

Check them out on Facebook too...

I received nothing but the coffees shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: