Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kritter Kondo Deluxe Review





I received the kritter kondo deluxe from Kritter Kommunity to review. Ok first off I have a very spoiled inside cat named Libby and the few times she has slipped outside she has been scared to death so I thought this invention would be great for her. I got this pretty fast and it came in this big bag was kinda heavy in the bag so I had my doubts first thing with it supposed to be light weight and all. We went out side and there is no told needed everything you need comes in the bag. It took us 10 minutes to set the whole thing up on our porch and then we took it out to the yard and wow it is so light weight so easy to move anywhere int he yard we need to which is a plus for grass cuttings and such. Anyways I brought my baby out for a little fresh air and we put her inside and she was so happy that there was something in between her and the big world out side she was even happier when we closed the doors ha ha. I think this is built very sturdy and makes having inside pets outside for fresh air a breeze. It is easy to take down and carry with you anywhere this is a must have for anyone with indoor animals or people who love to travel especially. i also love how it has this little canopy to keep her dry if for some reason it rains before I get her inside. Kritter Kommunity has ones with and without the canopy and I totally recommend them they are so worth the price you pay in more ways than one.








SALE PRICE of the Kritter Kondo Deluxe is $154.99



  • Collapsible pet enclosure
  • Outdoor safe and water-resisitant
  • Collapsible shade canopy (attached to Kondo)
  • One-piece construction – no stakes and very minimal assembly
  • Lightweight and mobile
  • Removeable double french doors
  • Door on either end for easy access to pet
  • Great for cats and dogs 35lbs and less too
  • Ideal for patios, yards, courtyards and balconies
  • Includes carrying case
  • Set-Up Dimensions: 2′H x 2.5W x 6′L


Checkout their Facebook, Twitter, & Blog too....


I received nothing but the kritter kondo deluxe shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: