Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cottage Candies Review





I received the Christmas Chocolates Sampler from Cottage Candies on etsy to review. I got this yesterday and I loved how the package was made up for Christmas just adorable, I loved the snowflake it made me feel in a festive mood. So at first I wasn't gonna share any with my husband ha ha I mean come on chocolate yeah right. Anyways I gave him a couple before even biting one of my own but after biting into the first piece I told him I hope you enjoy the 3 you got that's it ha ha. They were so good I couldn't even pick a favorite out of the choices because I think all of them were so good in their on way. I can say until yesterday i have never ate homemade chocolates unless I made truffles or something but these were so good and not like anything I have tried in the store before. I know I have not had homemade candy before but in my book they make the best I know that's crazy when I have never had any other before.. but the uniqueness I doubt very few could surpass it. I do know its not like anything bought in stores. The care that went into making them as well you can tell is there because i know when I made truffles they looked horrible even though they tasted good they made it look as good as it tasted. So for some holiday sweets or anytime of the year for a great price check out Cottage Candies.







Christmas Chocolates Sampler
- $12.50




Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)
Profile
Blog
Twitter

I received nothing but the candy sampler shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: