Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Hour Time Peice Review





I received the DARK 'N' STORMY watch from Happy Hour Time Piece to review. I thought this was such a unique item from the first moment I saw it, plus a great invention for those beer drinkers out there. This would make a great Christmas present for anyone especially the men in your life. Not sayin its only a men's watch but I do think it fits them the best even the styles. We got this really fast in a very nice box. We got the smokey glass one which was so nice looking and really elegant looking. I got this for my husband for a early Christmas present from the moment he opened the blog he loved how it looked and couldn't wait to try it on. He wears most standard men's watches his wrist is about a 8 1/2 and this watch fit tight on his wrist he said it was a little bit uncomfortable until he wore it for days due to it bein so new I guess. The design is very nice but finger prints show badly on the front maybe like a cell phone screen, and the second hand is black so its easy to read outside but not so easy in a darker room. On the plus side those are small things because this watch makes up for it with the cool features. My husband loves how easy it is to pop a beer and he said he can't wait to use it even more on New Year's Eve. Happy Hour Time Piece is a must have and I recommend it and give it 4 1/2 stars.









DARK 'N' STORMY









I received nothing but the Happy Hour Time Watch shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: