Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodwins Greetings Review





I received these cute little leaf earrings from Goodwins Greetings on etsy to review. I chose to review these because its fall well kinda supposed to be if the weather wasn't so crazy. Anyways due the black and silver look to these they match any outfit no worries during the fall I can wear with anything I like. I love that they can be considered elegant with the right outfit yet casual if you wear with some jeans and a shirt. The earrings are great quality not cheap at all. I got these pretty fast and the shop owner was a pleasure to work with. I recommend her shop for many items she doesn't just sell jewelry as you will see below she has a little of everything and her other shop is listed below as well. So for any odds and ends items you want to get for Christmas here is your shop especially since she has some festive Christmas stuff in her store now. I love all the earring choices though I think just about anyone could find what they need with them and yet there so unique as well like gingerbread men and poinsettias and even snowmen so cute. So what are you waiting for head over to her stores whether the one I'm reviewing or the other and check out some very great and unique items from Goodwins Greetings and when your done then go tell all your friends about them as well.



Here are some other great items in her shop....


Hand Painted Plate in the Reverse Painting Technique For Home Decoration or use at the Table for a Serving Dish - $14.99



Gingerbreadman Stud Earrings on Christmas Tag Ornament - $5.00



Unique Decrorative Photocopy or Printer Paper with Bow Design Self Mailing Environmentally Friendly - $2.50



MOM Heart Earrings with the Option of Having Your Childrens Birthstone Added - $5.49



Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)

Profile
Other Store
Daughters Store

I received nothing but the earrings shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: