Saturday, November 13, 2010

Arena Creative Review





I received this beautiful fall themed bracelet from Arena Creative on etsy to review. I love the feel of this shop the owners name is Valerie and she does such great unique work. I love how all her jewelry feels more like a work of art like pictures and such than just plain jewelry. Most of the stuff in the store has even a antique feel to it as well, and every piece has its own beauty within it. I was so happy that when I ran across this beautiful bracelet that it was actually in my size, sadly I have bigger wrists because of bein big boned and most bracelets are only sold in 7 1/2 so I was ecstatic that this was plenty big enough and great to wear with any outfit durin the fall. Because it has a fall theme it is just in time to wear alot these days, and I wear it most every day since I got it except to bed. The bracelet I got was great priced just like the rest of her stuff in her shop for the quality which what I saw to be really great quality its worth every penny you put into it. I tell you from some of what I've seen in her store I have never seen anything like it in any other jewelry store, so for that unique factor check out Arena Creative and buy for yourself, for the holidays or whatever but when you order for someone else go ahead and grab you something as well.






Here are some other great items in her shop....


Lilac Floral Cameo Ring - $14.99




True Love Earrings - $49.99



Here Kitty Kitty Earrings - $14.99



Copper and Crackle Glass Green Earrings - $15.29



Also check out and learn more about the artist below (besides the shop)

Profile
Twitter
Facebook

I received nothing but the bracelet shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: