Saturday, November 13, 2010

All Just 4 You Review





I received two bottle cap necklaces with Christmas themes from All Just 4 You on etsy to review. I have seen the style for many years of people wearing bottle cap necklaces and such but can't never say I have owned any or even seen any I liked. I remember them when I was in school but the big thing back then was wear like sunkist or coke whatever the drink you were drinkings cap in style but with the newer ones they look better and go with more outfits. I saw these 2 in their shop and thought they were just adorable and after 29 years figured it was time to get me some bottle cap necklaces ha ha. As far as I love that when I got these that they were cuter in person plus I was worried that the edges would be too sharp to wear on a regular basis but it seems they were filed down so there still as cute but not as dangerous anymore gotta love that. They have several great things in the shop from Christmas cards to note cards and so on as well. Their prices are so reasonable and customer care was great as well plus shipping was pretty fast and I totally recommend their shop to everyone. I hope you will stop by All Just 4 You on etsy because they make everything just for you so give them a shot pretty sure you won't be sorry great quality work.





Here are some other great items in their shop.....


Set of 24 Flat notecards with a Seashell theme - $10.00




Snowman themed Christmas Cards - Personalized - Set of 10
- $10.00



The perfect holiday planner - $10.00



Set of 30 Wedding Ring Theme Personalized Bridal Shower Scratch Off Game - $10.00



I received nothing but the 2 bottle cap necklaces shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: