Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bandai's Tamagotchi TamaTown Tama-Go Review





I got these cute little toys the TamaTown Tama-Go from Tamagotchi a company of Bandai to review. I don't remember how many people remember the little giga pets back in I think the 90s or not but I used to have several of these although most of mine died sadly I kept forgettin to feed them. I love the little case that came with it so you can carry them everywhere you go. Well anyways these kinda remind me of those little giga pets because its a little toy that gives you a little character to feed, and take care of and such the same way. Although kinda like the giga pets so much different and more modern because you can take it shopping and play games with it and such and its just much cooler plus you can change the face plates and the little characters on top of it. It also is great where you can put on your purse or backpack and such to carry every where with you. Although these are more for girls I guess boys could play too but I remember with the giga pets most girls usually played with these more and I have always understood why. I really think these would be great for Christmas for any child in your life. My niece liked this and she played with it for a couple hours really amazed me that it kept her quiet for so long. Plus it has a interactive world online as well for your kids supervised of course but Bandai has a more modern feel for kids play so check them out and hope your kids like them as much as my 10 year old niece.









TamaTown Tama-Go by Tamagotchi (SRP $19.99)



TamaTown Character Figures (SRP $6.99)



TamaTown Carrying Case (SRP $14.99)



I received nothing but the TamaTown Tama-Go shown above for this review no other payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed on by others. I am disclosing that I received TamaTown Tama-Go from Bandai America Incorporated to review

0 amazing comments: