Tuesday, September 28, 2010

CSN Stores:Surge Protector & Clock Review





I received the Protect It! Surge Suppressor, 10 Outlet, 8ft Cord, w Tel/DSL, 2395 Joules & Small Nicco Decorative Desk Clock in Distressed Blue/Gold from CSN Stores to review. First off let me tell you about this clock it was just so cute I wanted to get this for my mom because she loves things that look rustic like this and the roman numerals made it even better. The only bad thing about this was it was so hard to get the battery in because it seems to be a little off from the way the battery is supposed to fit but Joe fixed it and the battery fits fine now. This clock holds time great and we have had no problems with since, I'm not sure if all these clocks are off a little in the back or if it is just because I got this on clearance and its because it had been returned before or not, but just know its somthin easy to fix I promise that. The Tripp Lite Surge protector we have been needin forever now, we live in a small old house that was built in the 1920's so of course they didn't put as many wall plug areas back then in the rooms. Sadly we have been at danger for quiet sometime with like small strips connected to other small strips just to run our computer stuff and tv on the same wall in the living room. With this we now have gotten rid of 2 strips and one extension cord and feel alot safer. Plus I love this company insures you up to $150,000 worth of stuff for some reason it doesn't protect your stuff which gives you a piece of mind that your stuff is safe whether your home or away. I also love how it has lights on it to show that its bein protected plus it also has a area for bigger plugs on one side and standard plugs on the other side. When your not using a plug the covers slide over it to protect it and from any dust getting inside it. I'm so happy with these products from CSN Stores yet again.












Small Nicco Decorative Desk Clock in Distressed Blue/Gold - $15.47 (Product Unavailable)


Protect It! Surge Suppressor, 10 Outlet, 8ft Cord, w Tel/DSL, 2395 Joules - $52.99



I received the clock and the surge protector shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

all thanks to the CSN Stores & brought to you by CSN Stores

0 amazing comments: