Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Huephoria Salt & Pepper Shakers Review





I received a salt and pepper shaker with little hand painted crabs on it from Huephoria to review. These were just so adorable when I got them I had to sit them out cause there just so cute. They can lighten up any table or wherever you decide to put them out at. The art work is beautiful although you can tell a little bit of a difference between each crab painted on the containers thats the beauty of them because you really know then that there hand painted. I love the beach scene items like the crab salt and pepper shakers and even the wine glass I got awhile back from them with seashells on it I love that kind of stuff. There great quality items and no need to worry about which shaker is pepper and which is salt cause they have the same amount of holes in both which is nice no more confusion. Huephoria has alot of nice things all hand painted and there prices are great, there shipping is fast and they have such a great variety of different items on all there stuff great for any house or for great gifts as well. The women that make the stuff hand painted are very nice to work with and take quality and time in all there work which I love. I'm a sucker for hand made stuff and hand painted stuff anyways so this company is great for a unique gift for your family or friends. Huephoria is a great place to get not only wine glasses, and salt and pepper shakers they have a good range of other glasses as well.







Crabby Salt and Pepper Shakers - $12.95

Check Out The Others They Have Here

Also Check Out Them Out To See Whats Going On With Them AT The Following Links

Facebook

Twitter
Blog



I received a salt and pepper shaker shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.




Now look forward to a salt and pepper shaker set to be given away in one of the prize packs at Blogmania September 15th & 16th 2010 "Save The Date"

0 amazing comments: