Monday, July 12, 2010

NUTRA-SONIC Review





I received the Nutra Sonic Face Brush System from NutraLuxe MD to review. I had never tried anything like this before so was happy to give it a shot bein I have heard such good things about these kinds of face brushes and all. Well I couldn't fully try this product the way it was intended because I had none of there toners and the only facial cleansers I use have a slight grit feel to them to clean the oils from my skin better so I used just regular bar soap. I tried the facial scrub at first and it clogged the brush so with using the soap for about a week or so of using this with bar soap the only difference I saw was a slight glow to my skin it wasn't as oily as usual but not sure if that was from the brush or the bar soap since soap dries your skin out. Now with the body brush I noticed a major difference it cleans more thorough than anything I have ever used and I love the feeling of the brush bristles feel against my skin. My skin did feel softer after using this on my body and if you have any darker areas like I do on my elbows, knees, or kneck it cleans it up very well better than any scrubs, or wash rag or even the scubbys you get for your body. All in all NutraLuxe MD has some great products there kinda high but I think worth what you pay for the results of what you get from them.













Click below to buy on the price range you want to go to buying page.





I received the Nutra Sonic Brush System shown above and no other payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

0 amazing comments: