Sunday, May 16, 2010

Simple Green Naturals Review






I received the Naturals Cleaners from Simple Green to review. I was happy to get to try this because I have always been so skeptical about these go green cleaners. I have tried several in the past and I ended up allergic to it or they didn't clean well at all. I had heard of Simple Green before but never tried them thought they may have been like all the rest but when I got the chance to try them I figured what could it hurt. The first day we used the hand soap and wow it actually suds up like alot of the chemical brands I was already impressed. Then we used that night the dish washing liquid and it didn't take much to clean a sink full of dishes. The bathroom cleaner cleans beautifully, it even cleans the spickets/faucets real clean and shiny as well. The glass cleaner leaves no streaks and cleans up beautifully. The carpet cleaner works great at removing stains as well, we had spilled juice on it months back and never could get it to remove yet even though it was set in it removed it. The floor cleaner cleaned up our linoleum real nice and wasn't sticky like some cleaners are, the only thing is spraying across the floor as you mop gets old fast so we just poured some in water and mopped like that. The only one that didn't do as great as I would like was the multi surface cleaner... I use alot of multi surface cleaners and yet this didn't stand up to the power I was looking for, it didn't cut grease as well either. That was the only complaint I have at all because everything else works great but I will be putting everything else on my shopping list to buy more often now. So if your as skeptical as me I say stop for a second and give Simple Green a try you might find out that its better than you thought just like me.










you can buy online and see other great products they carry as well the prices of each product I received is $3.99


or check out any of these places you can buy in store or online...



Abco
Ace Hardware
Albertson’s
Army/Airforce Exchange
Aubuchon Hardware
Auto Barn
Auto Parts Wholesale
Barbeques Galore
Basha’s
Benny’s
Bimart
BJ’s Wholesale Club
Blain’s Farm & Fleet
Boaters World
Bozzuto’s, Inc.
Brooks Pharmacy
Canadian Tire
Carquest
Checker Auto Parts
City Market
City Mill
Cost U Less
Costco Wholesale
CVS
DECA
DeMoulas Supermarkets
Dixieline Lumber
Do It Best
Dominick’s
Duckwall-Alco
Eckerd Drugs
Food 4 Less
Fred Meyer
Fry’s Foods
Furr’s
Gelson’s
Genuardi’s
GI Joe’s
Giant Foods
Glidden Paint Stores
Grainger
Hardware Hank
H.E.B. Grocery
Home Depot
House to Home
iQVC
Imperial Hardware
Kash N Karry
Kellogg Marine
Kerr Drug
King Soopers
Kitchens Etc. (home page)
K-Mart
Kragen Auto
Kroger


Linens N’ Things
Lowe’s Home Centers
Maintenance Warehouse
Marine Corp. Exchange
Marvins
Meijer
Menard’s
MSC Direct
N.H.D. Stores
National Merchandise
Neu’s Building Center
Northern Tool & Equipment
Orchard Supply Hardware
Orgill
Pamida
Peapod
Pep Boys
Priceless Drug
Publix Supermarkets
Raley’s
Ralphs
Randall’s
Rich Foods
Ron Levy Co.
Safeway
Sam’s Club
Schuck’s Auto Supply
Sears Hardware
Shaw’s Supermarket
Sherwin Williams Paint Stores
Shopko
Smart and Final
Smitty’s
Spags Supply
Staples
Star Markets
Stater Brothers
SUPERVALU
Supply Hero
Target
The Hardware City
Top’s Markets
Tractor Supply Company
True Value Hardware
Uline Shipping Supplies
United Marketing Distributors
Viking Office Supply
Vons
Wal-Mart
Wegmans
West Marine
Western Auto
Wholesale Depot
Yankee Warehouse
Yardbirds Home Center

Also for Canada


I received the Simple Green Naturals shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.


0 amazing comments: