Wednesday, May 5, 2010

nuNAAT Cosmetics Review






I received a bottle of shampoo, hair serum, and 3 different sample packs, even one for curly hair and one in chocolate all from nuNAAT Cosmetics. I decided to try out the sample packs first, although I don’t have curly hair my husband does so I let him use the shampoo for curly hair and he said it made his curls so soft and manageable. I used the chocolate the first time because anything involved with chocolate I’m lost in. It is even dark and smells just like pure chocolate, OH MY GOD!!! It smells wonderful I think I’m sold on that one 100%. All these shampoos smell great and lather very well as well. Takes just a little to lather up and nourish your hair, and the smell even last awhile after the shower unlike some shampoos. But I’m sorry I still can’t get over chocolate shampoo, they really thought about us women especially…lol. Can you imagine that time of the month when chocolate is the biggest addiction and yet you can smell it in the shower that can be just as relaxing yet less fattening..lol. Anyways nuNAAT Cosmetics is outstanding and has a lot to offer, the serum has really helped my hair be more healthy as well.







Naat Serum -- $6.99


Chocolat Creamy Shampoo -- $6.49


Karite Special Shampoo -- $6.49



Other great products as well as kits to save money Order Here


Other ways to keep up with nuNAAT
http://www.twitter.com/nunaatcosmetics

I received the shampoos, and serum shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

0 amazing comments: