Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fusion Brands Food Pod Review





I received the Food Pod from Fusion Brands to review and was excited at trying something so new and different. We make alot of eggs around here for egg salad and stuff and we always find the eggs are not always as done as one of the others in the same pot, well with this handy tool from Fusion Brands its easy, makes sure everything is cooked the same and cleanup is a breeze. Its made of silicone so it doesn't melt, or burn and neither does your foods that are in it. The coolest thing I ever saw was after I got the water bowling I just put the food pod with my eggs in it right in the boiling water and it stopped boiling every where in the pot except inside the food pod, so all the cooking was happening inside the food pod so it was all cooked evenly. Then when it was all done I simply pulled the food pod out of the pot ran it under water to wash it off and sat the food pod with my eggs in cool water to cool now just that simple and when its all done cleaning it up you just turn it inside out clean it it put it back together and hang it somewhere, completely a brilliant idea, a must for any kitchen. You can also cook vegetables and other stuff in it as well, they have alot of other cool things as well to make cooking and other stuff a breeze so check them out.
















Here are some other things you can cook with and how to cook with









Buy Your Own Food Pod - $15.00

Other Great Products



I received the food pod shown above and no other payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by everyone.


0 amazing comments: