Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cashed Out On Survey Site

I just cashed out yesterday on Opinion Square for the "This Is It" Cd of Michael Jackson and just can't wait to receive it. I love this company if you qualify for there survey you get 200 points every time and if you don't qualify you get tokens to play on there site in there spin and win and you always win something. Alot of people don't want to download the program to get surveys and neither did I so as you can see you don't even need the program to get surveys and to cashout. Takes 7 to 14 days to receive your item they have gift cards, plus alot of other merchandise. I know I get surveys from them bout once a week sometimes every 2 weeks but when I do I do one and at the end it usually gives me another 5 to do as well so I usually get about 1200 points if I qualify for all which most times I do within each week to week and a half. There customer service is awesome they get back to you in a timely manner. Anyways if anyones interested I will need your email address so leave below or message me with opinion square in the subject line. Click the pics to make them bigger.









0 amazing comments: