Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses Review


Thanks to Ozeri for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses from Ozeri to review. I got these fast like all their other great items in the past. I have got mostly plastic glasses in my house but I have always preferred glass. Seems how most glasses always do the same though if the drink is too cold then it sweats all over the place especially with our lately 80 and 90 degree weather. Well I wasn't sold on their video of preventing sweating until I poured me a nice cold glass of coke and was amazed that the glass never showed condensation it never made a mess on my table. Now it could all be in my head but I also think my drink kept cold longer as well and I never added ice to it. I also got to try these out with my cold coffee lattes and my hot coffee and they never shattered or broke. I know most glass your not supposed to add hot things to but these are amazing they really are. I love how they are easy to hold as well perfect fit and these glasses are just the perfect size for me as well. You can even frost these in the freezer and make your drink even colder the amazing thing every time I use these it astonishes me that they don't crack, sweat, break, or shatter in any way. Even with hot coffee the double wall keeps your hands cool and your not burning yourself. Ozeri really out did themselves on these glasses and I hope everyone adds these to their kitchen too.
 



























































I received the glasses above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: