Monday, June 30, 2014

Orange Glad June Box Review


Thanks to Orange Glad for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received my sweet box from Orange Glad for the month of June to review. I was so excited yet again its like getting a christmas present or birthday present every month in the mail. Who wouldn't love that? The reason I say that is cause besides knowing I'm getting it and knowing its somethin sweet I have no idea whats gonna be in the box and I love that feature about them. So far though I haven't gotten one box that didn't have some great stuff in it and so far there has been nothin I have hated in any of the boxes. Which surprises me since I consider myself to be a picky eater but its almost like they know how to please someones sweet tooth in these boxes. They are a great price to have whether for yourself or to send to a loved one as well which makes it even more great cause it will definitely put a smile on anyone's face receiving one of these boxes, I know I can't help but smile every time I get a sweet box. My favorite out of this box was the cookie with yellow frosting oh my god so moist and so delicious it is definitely to die for. Anyways if you want grade A plus gourmet deserts sent to your door or a friends then check out Orange Glad and sign up today. Month by month you will receive a sweet box with different goodies inside to enjoy so what are you waiting for?



























































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the things above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: