Sunday, January 26, 2014

Panty By Post Review *Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2014"

This is part of the Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2014...





 Thanks to Panty By Post for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received a pair of panties from Panty By Post to review. I got these super fast who doesn't love that especially if you think about using this as a idea for valentine's day since its not far off now. They came in this cute little compact envelope and then the pretty colored tissue paper made it even more special once I opened it. It definitely brought a smile to my face and I didn't think panties could do that but oh my gosh I was blown away how pretty these were. I figured they would be cheap panties but these are very great quality panties and are not only sexy but also very comfortable. I have to say these are probably some of my favorite panties now. I think its a great idea for them to have this and not only is it for men but they have men's as well which is just so cool. This is a sweet idea i mean they have everything else that you can send by mail like chocolates and socks and so on so why not panties. Imagine some chocolate and some flowers and a subscription to Panty By Post for this Valentine's Day how sweet is that. Anyways I think this is a great company and the prices are great as well this is somethin I will be keeping handy for future use. Think you could even use this idea for mothers day coming up as well and spoil your mom.





     

 

 






12 Month Subscription ($15 each)
12 Month Premium Luxe Subscription ($25 each)
6 Month Subscription ($19 each)
3 Month Subscription ($20 each)
3 THONG PACK ($50, at once)
1 Single Panty ($25)



1 Hanky Panky 'bride' thong ($28)
1 Hanky Panky 'bridesmaid' ($28)
1 Hanky Panky 'maid of honor' ($28)
1 Hanky Panky garter ($20)
3 Months PREMIUM Hanky Panky Subscription ($25 each)



Also check them out on the following social networking sites 


  I received the panties above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: