Tuesday, December 31, 2013

191 Unlimited Review


Thanks to 191 Unlimited for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the Make It Last Slim Fit Shirt from 191 Unlimited to review. I got this fast and that is one thing I have loved about this company is they play no games. You order somethin its sent no waiting long days for stuff and you get great quality items. I got this for a friend of mine for Christmas and he loves it. He said it fits great and even looks great on as well. It fits comfortable and all their stuff on their site is completely affordable that is what I love. They have great style and they can make any man look at the top of his game sexy even when he isn't trying to. I think they are not only a company that guys can buy stuff for themselves on but a site for us girls to sexify our men by buying stuff for holidays that we want to see them in. They also cater in accessories like hats and stuff as well as jeans so all the stuff to set a guys wardrobe from dull to appealing. I love love love they have fedoras too ain't nothin sexier than a man in a fedora. Anyways whether its for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries or just any time of the year you want to buy your guy some nice great quality clothes then shop no further 191 Unlimited is just the place for you and your guy. So check them out today I really think your gonna fall in love with the store like I have.






















































Also check them out on the following social networking sites

I received the shirt above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.

0 amazing comments: