Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gorjess Jewellery on Etsy Review



Thanks to Gorjess Jewellery for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received this beautiful rabbit necklace from Gorjess Jewellery on etsy to review. I got this within a couple weeks and was so happy to see it in person, I mean don't get me wrong its pretty on the site but much prettier in person. Its got an amazing shine to it but thats cause its argentium silver and not your traditional silver so you get a better quality as well as shine. This store promises that every time so you will never be let down. All their pendants and necklaces are so beautiful it makes it hard to choose which to get. I chose the rabbit cause it just stuck out to me but she has alot of things for friends or couples as well to give to your loved ones for matching and all. She also engraves some which is a awesome feature. The prices are well what you expect for the quality and time put into every piece. I do love my necklace and even if you smudge across its easy to clean and looks brand new all over again which is good for anyone who has alot of oils in their skin like me. I do love that it seems I can wear this type of silver cause so far I haven't turned green or broke out like I do from regular silver so I'm super happy about that I found away around wearing silver thanks to this wonderful shop and their great jewelry. I love hand made things cause they are just so unique no two things can be exactly the same and well what is a more unique gift than to give someone somethin that will always be unique. Well Christmas is only a couple months away and I can tell you Gorjess Jewellery should be a great shop to start puttin in orders for those special people in your life. With the quality, and even the manners of the owner bein so nice makes this a shop you should want to visit over and over again. I do hope you check them out and see why I love them so much now.












A handmade rabbit pendant, it is made using argentium silver, the oval is approximately 2.5cm tall, it will hang on an 18" argentium silver chain.


Also check out their social networking sites for more info










































I received the necklace above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.