Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cane Expressions Review




Thanks to Cane Expressions for providing me with the product below to review with no purchase.

I received the leopard print cover from Cane Expressions to review. I got this because my mom has to carry a cane when she is gonna be out walking alot like grocery shoppin or payin bills and such so I figured why not dress up her metal silver cane. So I loved the idea of these covers they make anything look prettied up and they do get compliments my mom says shes had several ask her where she got it from so they can get one for their mom or grandma. The word is gettin out hey if you got to use a cane why use the boring natural ones when you can show your personality out now by covering them up. My mom said the only thing she didn't like was after long uses sometimes it tries to slip down the cane she wished there was like a draw string to tie in place but she said this is a minor thing and she still doesn't want to go without this now. She plans to get other designs later cause she said its so simple when it gets dirty just wash it and put it back on and you ready to go again. So if you know someone who uses a cane then why not think about Cane Expressions this christmas. Its a unique gift idea and one they are sure to love. They have several kinds of prints to make your cane or your loved ones cane unique as they are in your life.












To order products online, visit:
walmart.com etsy.com
Amazon.com
QVC.com
Etsy.com
Walmart.com
TheWright-Stuff.com


 














































I received the cane cover above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook has nothing to do with this review whatsoever.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 amazing comments: