Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ozeri 10" Stone Earth Pan Review



Thanks to Ozeri for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the 10 inch stone earth pan from Ozeri to review. Like any other thing from this company this is as great as anything else. I got this fast and began using it right away. I love that bein me and my mom have bad wrists that this pan is not real heavy which makes using it every day easier for us. Also it has this very smooth and soft handle that never gets hot no matter what your cooking or how long you been cooking on the stove in it. It holds alot of stuff which is to be expected from a 10 inch pan I suppose never have I used anything more than a 8 inch pan. Also not only does it clean up so well no matter what you cook but it doesn't stick at all when your cooking foods. Your foods slide out of the pan so nicely and no burning of your foods. We tried out the one thing I think most people hate cooking in a pan and thats eggs well we cooked them like normal scrambled eggs would be cooked. Then after my mom made omelets as well and the omelets were easy to turn and slid right out the pan on to the plate when done and the scrambled eggs came out fluffy and not stuck to the pan. This is by far the best frying pan I have ever used thanks to Ozeri for this awesome pan which would be great in any kitchen. Also due to the color it will match any kitchen and it even cools down fast after using it all I can say is I love this pan.


















10" Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany - $40.00
















































I received the stone earth pan shown above and no other form of payment for this review. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: