Sunday, December 23, 2012

Veil Tattoo Cover Review

Thanks to Veil for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received the Tattoo Camouflage Kit Light to Medium from Veil to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to give it a try. I have 2 tattoos and one I'm proud of I got when I was 18 but the other is a 16 year old mistake I got hand done by my sister just to prove to my mom I could get a tattoo before I was 18 even if she said I couldn't cause it was my body kinda rebellious mess I did. Sadly I hate that tattoo and hate how it looks glad its covered with shirts for the most part but because of it I don't wear sleeveless shirts which I wish I could more out in public so couldn't wait to see what this could do for me. I want to address upfront wish there was more explanatory what the other colors were for cause the green blew my mind why anyone would ever need that but anyways I put this on my tattoo and then took a pic granted would have been easier if they sent me the full kit to do the review right cause i didn't have a brush to use like it tells you to use. So I put the first coat on and wanted to show that it almost fully covered it just with that and I love that it works so well especially with just one coat. I do like this product and also see how they have stuff to cover for acne and such as well as well as other blemishes. Kinda wish they had asked me my skin tone bein I'm Indian the medium to dark kit would have probably worked better for me but I had to make the best  of what they sent me. I do believe if you get the right color palette this could work great in every way. It doesn't come off on my clothes after using the finishing powder which is what I was afraid it might have done. I was gonna try to see if it would cover my dark marks on my face but sadly none of these colors match my skin tone their so couldn't review it in that term. The worst thing was tryin to take this off though it don't come off too easy after scrubbing till my arm hurt and was red just to get it off with lots of soap. I have to say gettin it off my face hurt even more when I tried that so not sure I would do this daily at all for any of my discolorations or tattoos but I do like the option to cover my tats with this great product from Veil. I do recommend it just know that it don't come off easy yet guess that's what you want so it stays on for awhile too even it seems to in water.









Tattoo Camouflage Kit Light to Medium - £28.00






Also check out their social networking sites...
    Facebook 

I received nothing but the tattoo cover shown above and no other form of payment for this review. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: