Sunday, December 23, 2012

Updates For The End Of The Year & Future

This year is coming to a close and I have been super busy with Christmas right around the corner so I'm sure everyone has noticed I haven't posted regularly but this is a hectic time for most as well as me. This is the first year I have been seperated from my husband and for the first time in my life I'm happy with my life and how its goin. As for ya'll know I changed my blog up this year with bad reviews as well as good letting all of ya'll know the good and bad with each thing I come across whether the companies like my ideas or not. Nothin has changed although I had a few companies that never responded to me so those reviews will be done anyways whether or why they want to talk to me anymore due to they sent me the items so there will be upcoming honest reviews. I'm also gonna make a list of favorite companies as well as least favorites coming up as well for the end of this year. Hoping for a better year in 2013 know upfront I'm goin back to school for my GED in mid January so with that bein said I will be busier than usual but gonna try to put in as much time as I can here as well. I got alot planned for 2013 hoping to get enough money together to move out of my state, as well as be able to go to college for graphic design and get a good career in that I know its somethin that will take a while but I have been givin a new start with my life and I won't waste another minute without living life the way I want. The song below so fits how I feel these days.. Enjoy!


1 amazing comments:

Tylerpants said...

Merry Christmas! Good Luck with everything..you have great goals =)

Lisa