Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cutey Charm Bracelet Review

Thanks to Cutey for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.

I received three beaded bracelets from Cutey to review. I got these pretty fast I love getting things from over seas companies then you know its been somewhere in the world you have not. Anyways I got these and was surprised at how well they were put together they are very nice and truthfully the name hits home they are so cute. I decided to give them to my niece for her to wear cause the only thing I see about them I didn't like was that they are so small and barely fit anymore than a child's wrist so it worked great for her. If you have a child or young girl in mind these bracelets are awesome for them. The clasp that comes undone is pretty wicked because it locks itself in so the chances of it coming undone and you losing the bracelet is alot slimmer and if your putting this on a child definitely don't want that cause they play harder than adults. Their site is pretty basic would look better if it kinda grabbed your attention more I think more people would buy these for kids if it did not sayin they don't get business cause they have very creative and great quality bracelets but thats just my opinion. So I do recommend them for their bracelets just the same so make sure if your lookin for somethin cute for the holiday season for a little girl in your life check out Cutey today. One other thing I can say about this is it can be a pretty expensive gift not gonna say I would spend $20 on one single bracelet so that is a bit pricey but thats on you.





Bead Charm Bracelets - £12.99 or $20.09 USD (although some run a little higher as well but not much


Check out their facebook and twitter as well.

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the bracelets shown above. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: