Monday, July 23, 2012

WordZo Review

Thanks to Wordzo for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.


I got a chance to review the site WordZo. I'm always tryin to better my english and I have the worst problem understanding big words so this site was great for this. I love to read and they have a great choice of reading books even have one of my favorite books Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen. You just read your books like normal and anytime you run across a word you don't understand it you just double click it and it gives you the definition and puts it in your words in your dashboard. Now granted to have a paid subscription you don't have limit on books and stuff but I think it is well worth it to have all these books at your fingertips and be able to understand your book as you go. You can also access their site on your mobile phone so you can take it on the go with you anywhere anytime you can read and learn. On your dashboard it even shows what book your reading at the moment as well so you always know the book your on. With the paid subscription there is over 20,000 books to choose from to read thats better than my local library I tell you that. I have a small library in town so I love that I can find lots of books to read and learn as I go. I do recommend this site although never could figure out how you purchase the subscription on Wordzo but do check it out.


I reviewed the website wordzo shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone.

0 amazing comments: