Saturday, July 21, 2012

D-Link MovieNite Plus Review

Thanks to D-Link for providing me with the product/products below to review with no purchase.


I received the Movienite Plus from D-Link to review. I had the pleasure of getting to work with this company the second time and couldn't have been more thrilled. I have seen these little devices around alot over the last year and was curious how they worked. I was happy they sent me this really fast and I didn't waste a minute second setting it up. It is so easy to setup and it even gives you instructions for some reason you hook it up wrong. I hooked into my tv and connected to my net in a couple minutes and I was done. I chose to do wireless but connecting the net in to it with ethernet was just as simple I just prefer it to be wireless. I use mine more for youtube than anything but plan to get netflix soon enough so I can use it as well on it. I love the simplicity in this device and didnt have to plug anything into my computer to get it to work just simply enabled my account online to let it pick it up and go wireless through the system just as if I was pulling right on my computer itself. Its small and doesn't take up much space so its not bulky. I love the little remote cause it has the main ones on the remote to just hit and go directly to that app. I love how it also has the weather on it too can't beat that have you ever just wanted to check the weather while watching a movie well now you can without gettin on your computer. This is an amazing little device with lots of choices the only thing I wish it had that it don't is Hulu then I would be in heaven. If you like watching youtube vidos or movies on your computer then get one of these and make it easier while sitting on your couch to watch. I have no faults to this device I have used a couple days and I just love it. D-Link did a great job for this device and its much cheaper than any other I have seen online so get yourself one today. Also if you have one of their cloud cameras you can view through this device how cool is that.









MovieNite Plus - Starting at $79.99 to $98.99


Also check out their social networking sites at Facebook & Twitter

I received the movie nite plus shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only and may not be agreed upon by everyone. Facebook is not in anyway connected to this review.

0 amazing comments: