Monday, April 30, 2012

Lip Ink Review




I received the trial kit lip color from Lip Ink to review. I got this fast and couldn't wait to give this a shot. I mean who hates wearing lipstick and it coming off on glasses, on your man or even smearing by accident I know I do. Well I thought this was a great invention upfront if it actually worked no more reapplying 50 times a day and all. Si I tried this out and read the instructions before putting it on. It says a slight tingle when you put on til it dries with me it burned and i man burned bad I went ahead and took pics of it on me but I could not wear this more than this one time. Every time I reapplied it burned I checked my lips for any abrasions and found none although I am allergic to alot of different things I have found over the years. This does not mean it is a bad product cause even after putting the moisturizer on after you can see in the one pic mostly what came off on my hand was the moisturizer not much color. I can say if you don't put the moisturizer on at all and let it dry it doesn't smear, or run or kiss off on to anything. So I let my mom try this and she only got that slight tingle that the packet says you get so now I know I'm just allergic to it. I do still recommend Lip Ink to others cause it is a great product just sadly I have to stick to my smearing of my lipsticks in the future but my mom don't no more.








Trial Size Lip Kit - $16.50


Also check out their social networking sites Facebook & Twitter.

I received the lip ink agreed on by all. Facebook does however have nothing to do with this post. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others.

0 amazing comments: