Saturday, February 4, 2012

Moxie Girlz DS Game Review




I received the Moxie Girlz DS game to review. I got this for my niece who is 12 for Christmas. Wasn't sure if she would like it but I heard so many good things about Moxie Girls and then with her lovin the Bratz dolls I thought she would love this game. The day I gave it to her I hadn't seen her in a couple months so I didn't even know she had some moxie dolls already so this was a major plus for gifts from me. She took it home super excited to try it out. She called me later and said it was as as good if not better than the barbie game I had gotten awhile back for her to play when shes at my house. She said the first day she played the game for hours and she said it was even better than the Bratz game she had which I was super excited to hear. Granted it don't out do her sims 2 but its a great second. This game even got her savin her money up to buy some Moxie dolls so I can't not be happy she liked this game that much. Moxie dolls have a great meaning behind them and I think this game and moxie girls in general are great for any little girl. So definitely thinking for great games for girls with a great meaning behind it then check out the Moxie Girl DS Game for that special girl in your life.






Moxie Girlz for DS is available for the suggest retail price of $19.99.

I received the ds game shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by others.

0 amazing comments: