Thursday, October 6, 2011

White Dove Crafts Review




I received to solar lights in a turtle and lady bug from White Dove Crafts on etsy to review. I fell in love with these cute lights the first moment I saw them. Thought they would be so great for my mom for her birthday present. She loves her garden and she loves things like this for her garden as well. Solar lights are the new thing and they are the best for the fact they hold light for so long and they don't use up your electric making your bill so high. I got these fast and they were packed tightly to prevent from being broke. They lit up right away when I got them but decided to do what the store owner told me to do put them out the next morning and let them get sun all day. They lit up so nicely that night. They are just so pretty and my mom loves them. They are made very well and very great quality. They aren't real heavy at all easy for my mom who has carpel tunnel to move them where she wants them. I have always loved ceramic things they can be so beautiful only wish I had the talent to do it but that's where people like this come in to play to do the beauty for me. All the things they carry in their store are beautiful and I'm sure anyone could find what they want from White Dove Crafts. So get to shopping Christmas is just right around the corner these would be very nice to get your loved ones.




Check Out Some Of These Other Great Items To Buy:

Mother Unicorn W/Purple Mane - $28.00


Reflective Frog Garden Planter - $10.00


Turtle Lovers Garden Pot - $7.50


Also check out her profile to get to know her better

Profile


I received the solar lights shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

0 amazing comments: