Monday, August 1, 2011

Custom Jewelry By Johan "Titanium Wedding Set" Review




I received these lovely sandblasted titanium wedding band set from Custom Jewelry By Johan to review. I was searching the net one night and ran across this site that had such beautiful jewelry. I was sold the moment I laid eyes on the rings. I quickly showed my husband cause he has been wanting a titanium ring for awhile now, he was even excited at the beauty. I was floored that they weren't super expensive on this site at all, and Johan did such great detail in his work you could tell. We had been thinking about getting us some new wedding bands that matched for awhile now, because during the summer our fingers swell so bad we can't wear any of our other jewelry including my diamond which I miss :( . Anyways our anniversary is the 3rd and we will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary so this would be a great time to get them we thought. It took us about 5 to 6 weeks to get them but I promise you the moment I saw them in person they are so worth the wait. They came in these cute little boxes and even though I had taken it off before the pics they were even more protected that the box they had bubble wrap all around them.

I took these out of the box and me nor Joe could wait to try them on. They fit like a dream it was amazing I don't think the edges of these rings feel as sharp as our wedding set bought from Walmart 11 years ago. They look so nice on, and we absolutely love them. I love not only does Johan not cost you a arm and a leg, but you get great quality jewelry, and they range in so many sizes and styles not to mention the width of the rings as well. The only thing I don't like about titanium is you can't resize it but he makes this clear on his site right away so no hidden tricks. He can also do a different finish like polished, matte, brushed or sandblasted, of course we loved how sandblasted looked the best. I loved how Joe could have his bigger 8mm ring where I could easily keep with a smaller 4mm, but he can easily go from 2mm to 12mm and sizes from 3 to 16 how bout that kind of range amazing right. If you want great custom jewelry then check out Custom Jewelry By Johan for the holidays coming up, anniversaries, or just a special thanks to a loved one.









Titanium Ring or Wedding Band with Pinstripes - $75.00


Titanium Ring or Wedding Band Sand Blasted - $75.00


Also you can find him on etsy

I received the wedding band set shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all. If you like my review please Plus one it on google in the top right please.

6 amazing comments:

Denise G said...

Great review! Nice rings and awesome prices!

Vicky said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! The rings look great and they are so affordable!

Ellen said...

How great that there is an affordable alternative. My daughter just got engaged & I will tell her about this site.

Unknown said...

My husband needs a new wedding band because his is a little too big so maybe we'll check them out.. Thanks for sharing!

Turning the Clock Back said...

those look so unique! Thanks for sharing!

sara said...

I really like beading! And I really like the concept of creating interchangeable Jewelry items, especially necklaces and bracelets. What a cool idea!

antique jewellery