Sunday, July 10, 2011

FantaSea Jewelry Review








I received this absolutely stunning Caribbean Larimar Topaz Sterling Silver Dragonfly Pendant Necklace from FantaSea Jewelry on etsy to review. I was wondering through etsy when i came across some very unique and absolutely breathtaking jewelry. I had never seen anything like this let alone I didn't even know what larimar was until I looked it up. It is a very beautiful stone that is found mostly in the Caribbeans so here is a chance to have something from one of my most beloved places to want to visit one day. I jumped on the chance and really got to talk to the owner Lisa she is a very sweet woman who has a passion for what she does. I only wish the more people in the world could surpass what makes them unhappy to enjoy doin what they love. She really cares about her customers as well as with her work and you can tell every bit of care goes into this beautiful jewelry. I thought when seeing the prices first would you really see paying these higher prices for the product well I am here to inform you, that you would be crazy not too. So guys what about birthdays and Valentine's day and Christmas for the ladies I promise you won't find anything like this in no jewelry store. If you want a great gift her jewelry would be it. Its great quality and no picture does it justice its so much prettier in person. Look at it this way the price you pay for it you get something unique, not from the USA, so the chances bein your next door neighbor has the same thing you do not likely. So what are you waiting for because even if you save up the money to buy I promise you will not find such a unique jewelry like this again so jump on it and head over to FantaSea Jewelry and get your favorite today. Ladies go tell your men to get you some of these lovely pieces today, tomorrow or next week.






Caribbean Larimar Topaz Sterling Silver Dragonfly Pendant Necklace - $115.00



Also check out other ways to keep in touch with whats going on in her store, or what she has she is making.

Profile
Website
Facebook

I received the necklace shown above and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all. This review is not connected in anyway to facebook.

1 amazing comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

that necklace is really beautiful! Thanks for introducing this company!