Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flip Flop Wines Review





I received the Riesling and the Pinot Grigio wine from Flip Flop Wines to review. I got these really fast which I love from any company. I have always liked wine especially white wine so was glad to get to try a wine I had never heard of before. I have never drank wine to get drunk but have in the past gotten drunk off them and they always give me bad hang overs especially red wine. Anyways we chilled these in the fridge for about a day before trying them cause to me ain't nothin like hot wine yuck. Anyways we all poured us a glass of each of these wines and where me and ma liked the pinot grigio the best because of its dry taste and the crisp taste of this wine makes it really great to go with Italian foods by far. Joe on the other hand liked the Riesling the best cause it has more of a sweeter taste to it and is more mild. I would say they go together nicely with food I never got drunk off these and never had a hangover the next morning like most wines do to me which was majorly nice. As far as the look of these bottles are very nice and they have a great program with Soles4Souls with their wines for every wine bottle bought they give a pair of shoes to someone in need that is a great idea. So if your looking for great wine that won't break your bank, also bein able to give back at the same time check out Flip Flop Wines and I hope you enjoy as much as we did.






2009 flipflop Riesling - $7.00
Medium-bodied, Riesling with peach, apricot and melon...



2010 flipflop Pinot Grigio - $7.00
Light-bodied, refreshing Pinot Grigio with tropical citrus, ripe pear and a zesty, clean finish...



Also check out their facebook

Also learn more about Soles4Souls

I received nothing but the wine and no other form of payment. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: