Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cover Girl Natureluxe Review

I recently received liquid foundation and lipstick in the natural luxe made by Cover Girl from BzzAgent. If ya'll don't know about this site you should check it out you get to test brands new stuff and spread the word. I love this site and I love cover girl so was so happy to get to try their natural luxe line of products. I love the foundation it goes on so smooth and silky and leaves my skin feeling blemish free all day. No touch ups needed and it doesn't get caked on. It is very lightweight and soft to the touch after blended in. It is by far the best foundation I have ever used and so easy to remove at the end of the day. As for the lipstick it is such a pretty color I got and I'm completely in love with this lipstick now. I always have issues of retouching lipsticks through the day whether from drinking or eating or just after time. Not with the Natural Luxe form Cover Girl I put it on in the mornin and it stays on all day no touch ups needed I love that in a lipstick. I love how it doesn't kiss off either and so does my husband cause he normally won't kiss me when I'm wearing lipstick yet with this he can. I'm so glad I got to try them case they are now my new favorites and I plan to buy more.

Sorry the pics ain't as clear as I like but I can't turn my flash off my camera. Also I didn't take pics of me wearing it and I apologize for that but I haven't felt or looked the best this last month because of bein sick.





I received this from BzzAgent to review and no other form of payment. This is my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

0 amazing comments: