Friday, April 15, 2011

Buckle Down Review







I received the ford emblem purse and the GMC belt with buckle from Buckle Down to review. I was so happy to get to work with this company they have so many unique ideas placed into all their stuff. I'm a major Ford addict even though I have no vehicle at the moment and my last one was a Buick but I still love fords alot so I was so happy to be able to show my spirit for Ford and wear on such a cute little purse. This purse has more room than I thought it would have and I love all the compartments. Not too mention the cute buckle on the side to put keys and such that is adorable. The strap makes it even more perfect for me all around this is the cutest little purse and I'm glad I get to add it to my collection of purses.. yep thats right collection I'm a purse freak but the good thing about it is I'm very picky with my purses so I choose to put it in my collection it means its somethin special. As far as the belt with buckle my husband loves his GMC's the best so thought this would be great for him. He said he loves how it fits and its comfortable but attractive, it is also made pretty durable so not easy at all to break. Both these items from Buckle Down are great quality and would make a great gift for anyone in your life who loves cars of any kind. Also check out all their other stuff hope you check them out we love them.














Ford Emblem Purse - $34.95



GM Brushed Silver - 1.5" CAM Chrome - $19.95



Also check them out on facebook with all your belts direct/buckle down needs

I received nothing but the belt and purse and no other form of payment. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

0 amazing comments: