Saturday, March 12, 2011

Journals Unlimited Review





I received the Books I've Read - A Reader's Journal from Journals Unlimited to review. I got this really fast and I mainly got this for my mom cause she is a bigger reader than me. It is kinda funny because before I found this company my mom had mentioned she wish she could find something to write down all the books she has read and stuff besides just a regular notebook. She was so excited when I told her about this company and they even have a area you can write maybe your favorite moment in the book to or summarize the book which is awesome. I love that their site has lots of journals like this whether for gardening or vacation there is a book for everything. This is a very unique idea and I love that cause most like me think of a journal you think of a book with lines just for you to write your thoughts in that's it. I love that with a lot of their books you can hold on to them for memories and with books my mom loves she can re-look over something she read awhile ago and memorize over the book. My mom has read so many books she has almost filled hers up so far ha ha... but that's great cause we're thinkin bout surprising her this birthday and buying her several of these including gardening which is another passion of hers. I really think the journals on Journals Unlimited is a very unique and great gift for anyone of any age. They are made tough to and strong so definitely check them out I think ya'll will love them like my family does. The prices are great and their made on recycled paper so everyone can enjoy goin green at the same time.







Books I've Read - A Reader's Journal
Price: $18.95




Also for specials and such fan/like their Facebook page.

I received the journal and no other form of payment for this. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed upon by all.

0 amazing comments: