Monday, January 17, 2011

One Last Announcement Before ABE Event!

I want to make one last announcement before A Blogtastic Extravaganza starts tonight....

For all who have entered the extra entries you could post on that page to remind yourselves only you will still have to enter them in the actual event I want to make sure everyone understands that because if you don't they won't be counted.

The other announcement doesn't have anything to do with the event but I went to my blog subscription email yesterday for the first time in like 6 months and noticed people are still replying to that email... I have no way of answerin your messages their the only reason I have it is because to have a feedburner account you have to use gmail so if you need to ask me a question please use the contact button at the top of the page it goes to my yahoo email which I check daily. I don't want ya'll wonderful readers thinkin that I'm ignoring you cause I'm not but on dialup it is so hard for me to get into gmail 90% of the time even when I use the basic entry so I don't use it.

0 amazing comments: