Friday, January 14, 2011

Loving Pets Dolce Diners & Dolce Dishes Review





I received 4 dolce dishes and one dolce diner from Loving Pets to review and compare. I have been wantin to get new dishes for all our pets for quiet sometime now so was so happy to get this chance to try these. I got 4 of the dolce dishes 3 pint size and 1 quart size bowls for my 2 cats and ma's dog and then the bigger one for my moms medium size dog. I also got the dolce diner for my dog lulu to try as well. First off both of these types of bowls are very nice looking and heavy duty not real heavy but heavy enough. The dolce dishes have padding on the bottom that goes all the way around and is easy removed to wash in dish washer. The dolce dishes also click into place so no noise or spilling at all. Where as the dolce diner has rubber padding on the 4 corners only and its easier to slide across the floor than the dolce dish and it doesn't click into place they just sit in the plastic area. They are both great kinds of dishes and are great in their own ways although I prefer the dolce dishes over the dolce diner my dog Lulu still loves her bowl just as much as the rest of them. All my pets love their bowls and Loving Pets has great quality bowls I recommend anyone gettin some of these bowls you won't be sorry we love ours and so does out pets. Also this company goes beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied.







Where to Buy
Loving Pets Products:
Store Locator

These are all the Dolce Dishes we received Below

murano blue pint size



merlot quart size



papparazzi pink



pesto green




This is the Dolce Diner we got below

espresso quart size



Get discount offers,
product announcements,
advice & more! Sign Up For Their Newsletter

I received the pet dishes shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

2 amazing comments:

Jackie said...

Love these dishes...they are pretty!

Unknown said...


It is a stunning post. Exceptionally valuable to me. I preferred it .Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs. Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.
If you Want more details kindly Visit Cash on Credit card