Monday, January 17, 2011

Fairytale Brownies Review





I received Valentine Sprite Dozen Brownies from Fairytale Brownies to review. I got these pretty fast which I was glad cause I could not wait to try these especially bein made with Belgian chocolate and all. We all know American chocolate don't have nothin on Belgian or Swedish chocolate yummy. Anyways they came in this cute little purple box which I'm keeping to put other stuff in it, its just that nice of a box. Opened it up and here all these small little individually wrapped brownies couldn't wait to dig in. We got so many different flavors and each one were extra specially delicious. Me and my husband both really enjoyed these I think my favorite had to be the cream cheese one yummy and Joe liked the mint cause he is crazy about mint. Anyways I think these are great for Valentine's Day and their so different from your regular box candy and yet your loved one will also have a nice box to keep as a great keepsake when the brownies are gone. They have so much to choose from and they even have cookies to for those who don't like brownies although who don't love brownies ha ha. Fairytale Brownies are definitely enchanted alright, enchantingly good... yummy. Anyways I hope ya'll give them a shot and try these they are so worth it. They are fattening ha ha like 225 calories in each brownie but makes a great treat every once in awhile at least. Anyways the Belgian chocolate is what makes it this way but its rich anyways so not like you could sit and eat the whole box in one sitting.









Valentine Sprite Dozen Brownies - $28.90



12 Fairytale Sprites, 1 each: Original, Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Cream Cheese, Espresso Nib, Mint Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Pecan, Raspberry Swirl, Toffee Crunch, Walnut and White Chocolate.

Also Check Out Their Facebook & Twitter

I received the brownies shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.



Stay Tuned to win your own in A Blogtastic Extravaganza "Save The Date" Jan. 18th - 22nd

0 amazing comments: