Monday, December 27, 2010

Warmly Yours Infinity Towel Warmer Review





I received the Infinity Towel Warmer from Warmly Yours to review. I have only owned one other towel warmer in my life but know several including my mom who have bought the cheaper ones sold in stores like I did. Most I have seen were always under $50 so in this case you get what you pay for. Never had them last very long I think out of mine and my moms and others I know the longest they lasted were maybe 6 months if that. They never heated the towels evenly and were not as attractive of the ones from Warmly Yours. I was so happy to get this especially with winter starting and such this was gonna be a perfect way to keep warm gettin out of the shower this winter. Anyways I was one of the people who didn't read at first cause they carry wired and plug in towel warmers but due to me bein in a rented house and all I needed plug in and I never mentioned it at first so they sent me the right one out real fast their customer service is impeccable due to this. We hooked it up on the wall and plugged it in with no complications and didn't take long at all. The only thing I wish is that it would've came with something with a time frame of how long it needed to heat up so my towel would get cooked. Anyways I turned it on with the touch of a button located at the bottom left end has a protective cap that snaps off to turn it on and such. I love that when you turn it on the button lights up so everyone knows its on to remind you and prevent gettin burned. I got up and turned it on one morning while it was cold did some things around the house came back about a hour later got a shower and after bein on for about a hour and a half when I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel it was just so snuggy warm. The warmth on the towel was evenly across the towel and just felt like snuggling up to a warm blanket or something and made drying off so much nicer with this wrapped around me. So for all your warming needs including towel warmers check out Warmly Yours and know every dime you put into one of these is well worth it.. I'm in love now with mine.








Infinity Towel Warmers Plug In
- $349.00



Specs - Infinity Plug-in

* 23 5/8” W (600mm) x 32” H(811mm) x 4 3/4” D (121mm)
* 201 grade stainless steel construction
* Brushed stainless finish
* Wt: 8.4lbs (3.8kg); Volts: 120; Watts: 150
* Plugs into standard 120 volt outlet
* 6’ (1.8m) foot spiral white cord with three pronged plug

I received the towel warmer shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

0 amazing comments: