Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 6 – My Favorite Book

all about me


Day 6 - My Favorite Book

I don't get alot of time to read but when I do I really enjoy it. I'm very weird about books though cause although Stephen King writes the best stories in horror to me but I can't get through his books so better to wait til it comes out on videos.

I do love to read R.L. Stine started when I was a teenager and stuck with them.

I like Christopher Pike especially his series Remember Me 1, 2, and 3

I am kinda strange I guess I don't like to read anything with more than 200 pages or I lose interest in them and won't finish it. Also I read the back of the book the last chapter before I read the front because you never know if you will live through reading the whole book so I want to know the end just in case.


0 amazing comments: