Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 24 – A Recipe

all about me


Day 24 – A Recipe

I figure I'm gonna share what I'm making for Christmas as far as a pie I will post pics after I make it and share....

French Silk Pie (This is for the Chocolate Lovers)

Ingredients Needed:

1 Box of Instant Chocolate Jello Pudding (big box
Milk (3 Cups of Milk)
Tub of Cool Whip
9 inch Graham Cracker Crust (I use Keebler)
Chocolate chips/Chocolate Shavings (optional)


Directions:
1)Make pudding like the box tells you Which includes adding milk
2)Pour Pudding mix into graham cracker shell
3)Let stand in fridge for about 2 hrs
4)Put cool whip on
5)Add chips/chocolate/shavings if you choose
6)Serve

Prep Time:
15 minutes

Total Time: 2 1/2 at most

This is a fast recipe but oh so good. Now if you don't want it messy then you might want to use cooked jello pudding but I hate the cooked kind so its a little more messy.

0 amazing comments: